Walking through our neighbourhood, I spied a scarlet chested friend high up in a gum tree....
who in turn called out to his mate to come out and spy the humans...can you see her green tail?
Out she came to say g'day albeit a little shyly....
then with some loving reassurance and...
a little kiss, she was encouraged to share the limelight.
This little series is a celebration of so much that is simple and wonderful in my world at the moment.
* That we live in a peaceful & safe place where I can go for a walk at any time of the day
* That our home is in a neighbourhood filled to the brim with glorious flora and fauna
* That nature gifts me glorious colour every day in the form of clear blue skies, gorgeous leaves, bark and blooms and the startling jackets worn by lots of different feathered friends
* That my health has returned to the level where I'm walking up to 5km at a time
* That sometimes I remember my camera and am able to capture these glorious moments of serendipity and share them with you
If you're a regular 'Gifter' you'll know that I like to share this series with my sparkling friend Maxabella, if not, click over here to read what other people are grateful for this week.