Happy Monday! It was my birthday last week but with the events in Japan I didn't feel it was appropriate to start the week with the usual sparkle so held onto the post that I'd written until today. Enjoy!
We begin with cake - 'Sacred Cake' to be exact. This is the name of the Etsy store where Jennifer Valentine* sells her spectacular jewellery, and it's divine!
I discovered Jennifer a couple of weeks ago as I was putting the finishing touches to a 'WOW' post and spied her glorious gems on the Etsy 'Handpicked Items' page. What a gift of serendipity!
I spent much time savouring the many amazing jewels and was overwhelmed by the choice.
So, in the spirit of giving and receiving in this birthday 'week', pull the tie and unwrap some bling with me...
I love them all, but especially the gilded fern earrings [#1].
Jennifer has a wonderful blog, also titled Sacred Cake which is fabulous, as it's always wonderful for me to learn more about artisans and their lives.
Guess what dear Gifter? As a birthday surprise, Jennifer is giving you the chance to receive either a pair of the aquamarine earrings or the feather hair clips!
I'm so thrilled to think that two of my bloggy friends might be receiving one of my favourite things aquamarines or feathers - thank you Jennifer.
I'm sure you would love to receive a little parcel in your mailbox, so to give yourself the best chance to own one of these treasures please do the following:
- Be one of my Gifters - let me know that you follow this blog AND
- Visit Jennifer's Store 'Sacred Cake' then come back and tell me which treasure caught your eye.
- For a second entry, include details of this giveaway on your blog & leave a separate comment to let me know that you've done so.
- For a third chance leave another comment letting me know what your favourite birthday cake would be.
So with sparkle in our ears and feathers in our hair we are ready to meet the brand new week together.
Be sure to pop in tomorrow for my favourite day of the week where we play with art & words.
* If you are a regular reader, you'll know why Jennifer's surname has special significance!