So here we are, at the very end of our month of Now!vember.
Thank you to Clare Lancaster and the team at Women In Business for the inspirations which we utilised to guide our writing each day.
It has been a terrific journey and I have enjoyed both the experience of daily posts and your responses to them. I think we have well and truly lived today's inspiration and not only looked at the goals for living shared via the WIB poster, but been thoughtful and considerate in our reflections and writing associated with each one. It was a true pleasure for me to follow some of you back to your own space where you had written a post linked to the daily quote and to read the feedback that you received from your own readers.
So, now I have two months of daily writing down and I'm wondering what you, my regular readers would like my new blogging goal to be?
I have some thoughts about the directions about where I'd like to go, but because you will be sharing the experience with me I thought that you might like to have some input too!
Here are some considerations:
* More daily posts but with a different theme?
* More daily posts and with the same 'inspiration' focused approach?
* Less regular but more in-depth posts?
* A return to my 'finding gifts' posts which was an eclectic collection of the 'unexpected and lovely' from within my life and beyond.
* Something altogether different? I'm up for a challenge!
You will be looking at the result of this 'writing goal', so if you've been lurking and not adding your opinion in, now's your chance to have some say in the direction of this blog.
Looking forward to your responses,
PS: Adios little birdy you have served us well. x